I’ve wanted to do an Awesome Battle involving the greatest foursomes in pop culture four some time now.
The foursomes I’ve selected to focus on:
- The Beatles
- The A-Team
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- South Park
- the cast regulars of Seinfeld
- The Monkees
- Fantastic Four
- the cast regulars of Sex and the City
- the selectable players of Super Mario Bros. 2 for the NES
- the Baldwin Brothers
- the current judges on American Idol
- the primary cast of The Wizard of Oz
- the cast regulars of It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (starting with the first season)
And since we’re in the midst of March Madness, I though what could be better than creating a bracket four finding the best of the best in each of these groups, and make the BEST FOURSOME EVER!
Each Sunday Whenever I get around to it, I’ll post the previous round’s results and the next bracket edition. To begin, here are the Head Honchos. Following this will be the Second Bananas, then the Round Outs, and finally the Wild Cards. Vote as often as you can from any computer you can get to, and tell your friends. (Please!)
The more votes I get, the more accurate the Final Foursome’s quality will be.
(For the Second Bananas bracket, click here. For the Round Outs bracket, click here. For the Wild Cards bracket, click here.)
THE HEAD HONCHOS
(The rest are after the jump)
The 5 – 12 match up is always risky for the 5th seed.
Dont know who Dennis Reynolds is, but he had no shot.