This is a situation where the object under the microscope isn’t necessarily a great thing that has deteriorated from awesomeness. It’s a series of sleeping options that start off as, well, The Shit, and quickly nosedive into Just Shitty.
On the complimentary side of the synonym for doo-doo comes this (via Treehugger):
According to inventor, Buckminster Fuller, the sleepsuit is a
transportable and adjustable cocoon that allows for constant air flow in a variety of different positions and environments.
Works for me. Something that doesn’t work for me? This offering from Japan:
Here are some thoughts about the above product:
- If I’m using a sleeping bag, I’m usually camping.
- If I’m camping, and I’m in my sleeping bag, the only time I get up is to use the bathroom.
- Open feet and separated legs aren’t much help in that department.
- And if you add arms to the sleeping bag, you’re in a snowsuit.
- (The only advantage to having separated legs – fleeing a bear.)
- (The only other advantage – kicking a tent invader.)
The last thing at the pejorative end of caca and its ilk (via Nerd Approved):
Is this dumb or what? How can one night stands disappear guilt-free after peeling their cheek away from one of these pillows? It begs for scribbled excuses, and that prolongs the awkwardness of the morning. What if he or she wakes up? What if you mistakenly promise you’ll call?
I guess you could just write, “Stepped out for cigarettes.”
Or better yet – “Here’s a story for Post(It)Secret.”