A Handful Of… Companies That Could Go Back To The Drawing Board
This might be two handfuls worth of companies that could use some help in their advertising departments, but nonetheless – they should rethink their business plans.
1) Toyota has had some issues with vehicles not stopping. Vehicles not stopping has led to some… let’s just say, people going to heaven. Heaven is in the clouds last time I checked:
2) Happy’s Pizza is a chain here in Detroit. “Happy” looks a bit too happy in their ad. So is that a hot pizza in his hands, or is it a… (should I beat around the bush, or should I be blunt?)
3) Universal Technical Institute is what it is. UTI.edu is not.
4) This product no longer exists for a reason:
5) First Check Home Drug Test sounds like a serious product. The radio commercial doesn’t.
6) Eloquence is not my strong suit, so check out Sociological Images’ take on this toy:
7) Does anyone know what Delsym is for without checking?
8) Does anyone even eat at Max and Erma’s?
9) Should a child’s snack be named Gushers? Or am I wrong for asking that?
10) ‘Nuff said: