Can you be nostalgic for venereal disease commercials?
Yes, you can be nostalgic for venereal disease commercials.
Comments Round 1
- I enjoy the euphemism “Love… can happen overnight.”
- Moustaches like those should be called manstaches.
- Was that basket player only wearing a t-shirt?
- They sure don’t make sunglasses like that anymore. They make them like this.
- “#1 communicable disease”? How many communicable diseases are there? (Oh.)
- No one in that commercial looked to be under the age of 25.
VD is for everyone, eh? Let’s run with that…
Comments Round 2
- Victorian Era Girl has VD?
- Violinist has VD?
- Madame Librarian has VD? (The one in the PSA is not to be confused with Madame Librarian…)
- Too-Young-To-Be-Wearing-Makeup Girl has VD?
- Pregnant Mom has VD?
- Pervert Grocer has VD. I’m not surprised.
- What’s with all the ballerinas having VD?
- Teacher gots VD?
- Botanist has VD and plantar warts?
- Creepy Uncle and Nephew has VD? (I opted for this over Father and Son of the Beach.)
- Old Man Grabby Hands definitely has VD.
- That baby does seem slutty…
- Everyone knows joggers are syphilis farms.
- That lady really loves her horse.
- What the hell is that burn victim doing to that poor girl?