I have never seen Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman’s The Bucket List (or would it be director Rob Reiner’s? Whatevs…) Anymarryinghisgrandaughter (yikes Morgan!), the topic sort of came up the other day about what things would be put on a, uuum, things to do before you die list. The following is my start:
- I must go (play? participate in?) curling. I’ve been (played? participated in?) duckpin bowling before over in Canada, plus I thoroughly enjoy hockey. Curling is the next logical step, eh?
- I want to see a platypus in person. I realized I’ve been on this planet for a decent stretch of time, and I’ve never seen one, even at a zoo. You know, because I just might run into one at the Electronic Music Festival.
- I want to host Saturday Night Live. I’m not sure what the steps will be to get to do this. I hope it involves being a successful blogger, because I’ve at least got the blogging part going. I’m a big fan of sitting on my couch.
- I want to be on Dancing with the Stars. I’d like to learn how to dance in the classic style. For free. From above-average professionals. And, oh yeah, to get paid to do so. Perhaps this is a step in getting to host Saturday Night Live.
- I will continue this list…