It’s funny that I was confusing this band
called Hedley with this band
called Deadsy when I heard this song by Hedley (seriously fuck Universal Music Group and their disabled embedding!) and confused it with the stylings of this song by Deadsy:
At least I didn’t confuse either band with this group
or these odd orange guys (if you only watch one video on this page, make it this one):
- Deadsy’s lead singer, P. Exeter Blue I, is Cher’s son, Elijah Blue Allman.
- Hedley’s lead singer, Jacob Hoggard, placed third on Canadian Idol.
- Faith+1’s debut album sold one million copies and “went myrrh.”
- Deadsy’s album Commencement is still the only CD that I bought and gave away. Prong’s Cleansing is the only cassette tape to share that honor.
- Hedley, British Columbia was once for sale at a price tag of $346,000. Not sure if that’s in US or Canadian dollars, but the band was named for the city.
- b4-4 is also from Canada, and they have to be like totally gay, eh? When the trio broke up, two stayed together and formed the band, RyanDan. It’s named after themselves, for Faith+1’s sake! (Okay, I guess they’re twins, but still…)