I’ve been trying to figure out how to go about this edition of the So, Duh! Pop Quiz, so I decided to be graphic.
Graphic… in the sense I’m using pictures of both artists or groups that share a bond. Namely, their bond is a song the one(s) on the left wrote and the one(s) on the right made famous. In most of the cases, the one(s) on the left still made their own version, as it wasn’t initially intended to be for the one(s) on the right.
Get it? Got it?
Gut it. Git-R-Done.
1) Neil Diamond and The Monkees
2) Rivers Cuomo of Weezer and Cold
3) Avril Lavigne and Kelly Clarkson
4) Prince and Sinead O’Connor
5) The Beatles and The Rolling Stones
(Answers – and videos – after the jump) Read More