In My Brain While Sleeping… Battling Princesses
Apparently, I’m a thirteen year old girl. Why else would I have a dream about princesses? Well, I could understand why I’d have a dream about princesses, but this dream… well, here it goes:
- There were two Disney-esque princesses – Pink Dress and Light Blue Dress.
- They were best friends since the were children, and they somehow lived in the same kingdom. So maybe they weren’t both princesses, but I digress.
- In their teen years, a rift grew betwixt them (like that verbiage?), and Pink was banished. Light Blue ruled alone.
- Pink went away and learned the art of telekinesis*.
- When she returned to reclaim her position in the kingdom, she used her new power to easily make her way to Light Blue.
- In the time Pink was gone, Light Blue had built up an army – an army of heavily armed soldiers. I’m talking like SWAT team style.
- Pink stood before Light Blue, ready to make peace or make pieces (you see, she had a sword… I should have mentioned that).
- The soldiers surrounded Pink, ready to fire.
- Light Blue mocked Pink, stating the futility of her efforts. She wondered aloud if Pink could stop an onslaught of bullets…
- Without hesitation, Pink used her telekinesis* to spin the soldiers to face each other and fire. They dropped like flies.
And I woke up. At least the princesses were bad asses…
*(What’s the difference between telekinesis and telepathy? Oh! Thanks Wikipedia!)
INGREDIENTS: A Tigers win (sniff), a Lions loss (eh), lotsa beer, a couple of burnt hot dogs, and 12 hours sleep.