I had a rough go at esacaping to dreamland last night, mostly in thanks to some of these thoughts that were splashing around in my brain (I’d have been content if they were swimming).
- Does Gatorade freeze? I’ve never had Gatorade around the house consistently to know for sure, but I would assume it would. If Gatorade is chemically structured to replace “sweat,” then maybe it doesn’t (unless sweat freezes). If it does freeze, does it taste okay when thawed (soda pop does not)? And where can I get a stock of the 32oz. bottles so I don’t always have to stop at 7-11? (And speaking of G…)
- Why is the dance group known as Jabbawockeez kinda scary? The winners of the first season of Randy Jackson’s America’s Best Dance Crew (or RJABDC for short, or DUM for shorter), are seen at the end of this commercial. They’re good dancers, don’t get me wrong, but they are equally creepy. Here’s video of them dancing.
- What kind of belt should I get? I don’t like belts. I never have. And since they possibly say something about you, what do I want my belt to say about me? The problem is that the new jeans I purchased were a size too large in order to give me pocket room.
- What happened to red, original flavored, Plax? Should I buy it from online from Amazon? Did it go away because it didn’t sell well… or because it causes cancer?
- How does this Korean baby know the words to “Hey Jude” better than me?