If you haven’t heard the song Call Me Maybe by Canadian Carly Rae Jepson, consider yourself lucky… or a recluse.
In case you haven’t, here’s a refresher (the video actually made me laugh if you’re willing to put up with the teen pop… apparently, I am):
What’s interesting to note is the amount of comments attributed to mocking her chorus:
Hey, I just met you
And this is crazy
But here’s my number
So call me, maybe?
Here are A Handful Of Carly Rae Jepsen Riffs (borrowed liberally from comments on YouTube):
- Hey I just met you/ And this is awkward/ But here’s my number/ Cuz I’m your stalker
- Hey, I just met you/ And this is crazy/ My name is Kony/ I stole your baby
- Hey, I just met you/ And this is crazy/ I have Alzheimer’s/ Hey, I just met you
- Hey, I just pet you/ Dog you’re crazy/ You just bit me/ Now I have rabies!
- Hey, I just met you/ And this is crazy/ I’m a pirate/ So call me matey
And here are some pretty good visual ones as well: