Musical Musings… Not “That” Again…
I had so much fun the last time I did that, I’m doing it again.
There are more songs that use that in the title than I previously thought of, so I’m here to clear the air on some more songs with obvious ambiguity.
- Hot Chelle Rae’s (what a stupid band name) I Like It Like That
MY GUESS OF WHAT THAT IS: As derivative and populist as possible.
- Pete Rodriguez’s I Like It Like That
MY GUESS OF WHAT THAT IS: The exact opposite of everything Hot Chelle Rae.
- All 4 One’s I Can Love You Like That
MY GUESS OF WHAT THAT IS: Boyz II Men
- Lauren Hill’s (Doo-Wop) That Thing
MY GUESS OF WHAT THAT IS: Vaginas. Mouths. Sometimes butts. Sometimes feet.
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers’ Don’t Do Me Like That
MY GUESS OF WHAT THAT IS: A heartbreaker.
- Backstreet Boys’ I Want It That Way
MY GUESS OF WHAT THAT IS: We always knew what this that meant.