As Thanksgiving quickly approaches, each of us should give pause and thank the heavens above for all the things that have enrichened our lives. Today, I am thankful for Greg Evigan, and these are the reasons why, in no particular order:
- I learned all about Molotov Cocktails from him (courtesy of his TV show, “BJ and the Bear”).
He introduced the world to Staci Keanan, and my dreams to Staci Keanan (courtesy of his show, “My Two Dads”). Whatever happened to Staci beyond “Step By Step?” And why did Paul Reiser get another show?
- He brought us the film “DeepStar Six,” which jumpstarted the career of Famke Janssen. No wait. She was in “Deep Rising.” And, oh yeah. How could I forget she was Xenia Onatopp in “GoldenEye?” Moving on…
- He taught me about two-way mirrors, and how to beat them. It was some episode of “BJ and the Bear” where people were spying on strippers or something. Because the reflection started at the contact point, as opposed to starting centimeters apart, that was proof it was a two-way mirror. You could see through the mirror if you had another piece of your own. I don’t know if any of this is true, but I’ve kept it locked away for future use because you never know.
- Briana. Evigan. (“Step Up 2″… “Step By Step”… weird…)
- Then there’s always “BJ and the Bear,” of course.